Things to keep in mind when using the Internet
- The easiest way for someone to get your banking information is by impersonating the Bank. Never provide your Username or Password to anyone who asks for it.
- Do not respond to emails asking you for your Username and Password, especially if they appear to be from the Bank. We will never ask you for your Username and Password.
- Safeguard your banking information, credit cards and other personal data.
- Use encrypted web sites, which can be identified by a lock or key symbol or the use of https: in the website address.
- Use passwords that are unique and changed regularly. Avoid using birthdays or other numbers or words that may be easy for others to guess.
How safe is the First Citizens Online Banking Service?