Explore a career with First Citizens
We believe that by bringing together our collective expertise, insight, and professionalism, we will grow individually and succeed collectively. We utilize a variety of methods and tools to help us determine your skill level and motivations.
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates should search and apply for the positions in which he/she is interested, possess the skills, and match the minimum requirements of the job.
- Recruiter reviews and identifies those candidates whose skills and experiences match the job requirements as detailed in the job description.
- Those candidates who have the experience and skills that best match the role will be selected to continue through the process.
- Candidates chosen to move forward in the interview process will be notified by a First Citizens Officer with next steps.
- The interview/screening process typically follows:
- Structured Behavioral Interview
- Psychometric Assessment
- If an offer is extended, a criminal background check must be initiated for all external hires or rehires. If a candidate is not selected for a particular job opening, the candidate is encouraged to continue to search continue to apply to other positions that fit his/her background and experience.