Required Documents for Point of Sale Application: Sole Trader
- Certificate of Registration
- Letter of Request: should contain the registered name, address & contact number of the proposed location of the terminal as well as the type of terminal and quantity of terminals being requested on the Company’s Letter Head.
- Income and Expenditure Statement if the business has been in operation for at least one year.
- Cash Flow Projection for the first year of operation if it is a new business.
- Six months merchant statements: If the customer already has a POS terminal from another commercial bank
- Six month bank (business account) statements: This will be used as a last resort