Redemption of your bonus points certificates is simple and immediate.
1. Redemption at a participating merchant: Choose the merchant where you wish to redeem your bonus points certificates. The merchants are listed on the reverse of the certificate or online at Participating Merchants. From time to time an updated participating merchant brochure will be sent to our First Citizens VISA credit card customers.
- When paying, present your certificates together with your credit card and national picture identification.
- The primary cardholder signs at the back of the certificate in the presence of the merchant.
- The value of your certificates can be either as partial or full payment for the good or service purchased. The full value of the certificate will be used.
- The merchant verifies your identity by observing the national picture identification and signature. Specifically, comparing the picture ID to the cardholder and comparing the signatures on the picture ID, credit card and the back of the bonus points certificate.
- You receive your goods or service.
2. Redemption through deposit into a First Citizens Retirement Provider Account: VISA Gold and Platinum cardholders (with the bonus points reward program), have the option of depositing their certificates into a First Citizens Retirement Provider account.
- You can redeem a minimum of TT$100 or from 500 points upwards. This can be a single certificate or a combination of certificates.
- Certificates must not be expired.
- Lost, stolen or expired certificates are not replaceable
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Points are not transferable and the primary cardholder should redeem the certificates.
- Accounts earn points once they are in good standing.
- Points are not earned on cash advances.